Chat To Other Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Chat to other member's in this topic. Anything basically can be talked about here. Do not threaten/be rude to anybody. Or you'll be banned.
Thank you, -Asthun  Like a Star @ heaven


avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello Asthunally!
You have a great forum, it's really nice, <3
I loovee the color purple, and that's the template!
Buuutt! Because this a chat area,
How are you?
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:48 pm

MochiKawaiixx wrote:Hello Asthunally!
You have a great forum, it's really nice, <3
I loovee the color purple, and that's the template!
Buuutt! Because this a chat area,
How are you?
Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
I am fine thank you, how about you?
By the way, that's a lovely profile picture.
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Thank you!
I'm fine,
oh! oh! question!
What made you make a Forum?
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Mochi wrote:What made you make this forum?
I suppose, what made me make this forum was basically; I wanted to interact with other's, and listen to other's.
Owning a forum actually is fun.
You moderate the entire forum.
You can do things that a regular member cannot do on other Forum's.
And, I suppose also because it's fun talking to the member's of the community, and listening what they have to say about the Forum, and listen what kind of bug's are onto this forum, and fixing them is kind of fun.
Along with messing with HTML's or CSS's
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 pm

That's lovely, I owned a forum once! But it got hacked by some spammer's.

Also,
what does a Admin do on the Forum,
like what CAN they do?
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Fun...Fun things..

I can:
Change your profile pictures,
Change your Signature,
Change anything in your profile
Even your username!
(I won't do anything like that unless your a rude member)
I can lock/unlock/delete topic's.
I can delete comments.
I can edit your comments.
Basically anything!
~It's fun being a Admin~
Mochi wrote:What CAN admins do?
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Asthunally wrote:Fun...Fun things..

I can:
Change your profile pictures,
Change your Signature,
Change anything in your profile
Even your username!
(I won't do anything like that unless your a rude member)
I can lock/unlock/delete topic's.
I can delete comments.
I can edit your comments.
Basically anything!
~It's fun being a Admin~
Mochi wrote:What CAN admins do?

I wanna be a Admin!!!
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm

MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:Fun...Fun things..

I can:
Change your profile pictures,
Change your Signature,
Change anything in your profile
Even your username!
(I won't do anything like that unless your a rude member)
I can lock/unlock/delete topic's.
I can delete comments.
I can edit your comments.
Basically anything!
~It's fun being a Admin~
Mochi wrote:What CAN admins do?

I wanna be a Admin!!!
You can only become a Admin if you make 10+ posts and if you're a loyal member of the community. Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Okay! Also, also brb
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Alright.
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:04 pm

IM BACK!
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Okay, anything else you need to know?
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Asthunally wrote:Okay, anything else you need to know?
ALOT!
Okay, how do I change my username? Just in case!!
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:06 pm

MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:Okay, anything else you need to know?
ALOT!
Okay, how do I change my username? Just in case!!
Go to this link http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com/t7-can-t-change-my-username
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Asthunally wrote:
MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:Okay, anything else you need to know?
ALOT!
Okay, how do I change my username? Just in case!!
Go to this link http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com/t7-can-t-change-my-username
ohh there was already a topic for that/?
sorry
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:08 pm

MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:
MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:Okay, anything else you need to know?
ALOT!
Okay, how do I change my username? Just in case!!
Go to this link http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com/t7-can-t-change-my-username
ohh there was already a topic for that/?
sorry
It's fine, just follow what I said under the topic.
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Asthunally wrote:
MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:
MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:Okay, anything else you need to know?
ALOT!
Okay, how do I change my username? Just in case!!
Go to this link http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com/t7-can-t-change-my-username
ohh there was already a topic for that/?
sorry
It's fine, just follow what I said under the topic.
People should register more on here,
It get's lonely when other's aren't here Sad
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:10 pm

It may,
But it's their opinion.
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 am

Can you unlock the topic? I need to continue my rant Very Happy
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 am

No, if it's for the rant.
Sorry, it was going on to long.
Plus, it got annoying getting Notification's every second.
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:10 am

Asthunally wrote:No, if it's for the rant.
Sorry, it was going on to long.
Plus, it got annoying getting Notification's every second.
Please? Ok, I won't talk about it anymore
Promise!
*grabs your pinkie and pinkie-promises*
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Nympths on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:11 am

MochiKawaiixx wrote:
Asthunally wrote:No, if it's for the rant.
Sorry, it was going on to long.
Plus, it got annoying getting Notification's every second.
Please? Ok, I won't talk about it anymore
Promise!
*grabs your pinkie and pinkie-promises*
Fine, if I see anything about the rant, either you'll be banned or I'll lock the topic.
avatar
Nympths
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : Japan

View user profile http://asthunallyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by MochiKawaiixx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:12 am

Thank you!
If the guests register maybe they can join in!
avatar
MochiKawaiixx

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat To Other Members

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum